Activate Motorola Photon CDMA Tethering
- Download and install Data Enabler Widget
- Download and install Android-wifi-tether
- Rooted Motorola Photon
Motorola Photon CDMA Tethering
- Launch Android Wifi Tether, do not start it .. not yet
- Choose Setting > Settings
- Device profile: Google NexusOne
- Setup mode: Netd(master)
- Enable Wifi-Encription (optional)
- Change SSID(optional)
- LAN, Check MSS clamping (enable)
- Setting is done, but do not start it.
- Place a widget data enabler in homescreen
- Turn off the connection (data pack)
- Activate tethering, do not connect with other device.
- Turn on the connection (data pack)
- You`ll meet ’67 mobile ip error’, ignore it and wait until the connection is stable.
- Connect other device to photon
note: next, you`ll only need to activate the tethering without disconnect it.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support Files