All in One tool kit for HTC One V
HTC One V AIO kit features
- Easy root instruction steps
- Unlock and relock bootloader
- Install Recoveries, you can choose between custom or Stock Recovery
- Flashing Kernels, stock / custom kernel
- APK Batch Installer
HTC One V AIO kit installation
- Download HTC One V AIO kit v.1.0, Check for tools update
- Extract the zip files
- Place the extract folder everywhere you like, but do not rename the extract folder!
- Run the tool
Unlock bootloader using HTC One V AIO kit
- At top left field, click at number 1, Install HTC Driver
- wait until the tool finish install the driver
- click at number 2, Register at HTCDev
- You`ll need internet connection for this, htcdev site will open.
- Login into htcdev / register.
- After you got login, go back to tool, do not close the browser
- Connect the HTC One V to PC/laptop
- Click at number 3, Get tokenID
- a command prompt will open, if your device is connect corectly a tokenID will come up.
- Copy the tokenID and back to htcdev site
- paste the tokenID and submit it.
- Open your email, the htcdev will send the tokenID to email, download the attachement
- Place the downloaded file to folder /data inside HTC One V AIO kit v.1.0 folder
- Click at number 4, Submit tokenID
- Click at number 5, unlock bootloader
Flashing recovery, kernel and root using HTC One V AIO kit
Make sure that your HTC One V is already unlock bootloader
- At recovery field, you can choose stock / custom recovery that you want.
- than click flash recovery
- At kernel field, select stock / custom kernel
- than click flash kernel
- At extras field, select Root (GB/ICS)
- Click Run to root
Is Quite easy isn`t it?
Try this tool by your self, and if you like it … dont forget to say thanks to hudsoon2000 for this awesome tool.
Do With Your Own Risk
- HTC secret Code
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Stock ROM, China ROM and Custom ROM
- Xiomi Redmi Note Root and Unroot
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank
- Convert Java(JAD/JAR) to APK
- Install TWRP / CWM on Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone