All in One tool kit for HTC One X
HTC One X AIO kit features
- Install HTC Drivers
- Boot into bootloader and recovery
- Unlock and Relock Bootloader
- Install Recoveries (can choose between ClockWorkMod / TeamWin Recovery Project / other)
- Flash Kernels (User Provided Kernel)
- APK Batch Installer
HTC One X AIO kit installation
- Download HTC One X AIO kit v.1.1, Check for tools update
- Extract the zip files
- Place the extract folder everywhere you like, but do not rename the extract folder!
- Run the tool
- Unlock bootloader using HTC One V AIO kit
- At top left field, click at number 1, Install HTC Driver
- wait until the tool finish install the driver
- click at number 2, Register at HTCDev
- You`ll need internet connection for this, htcdev site will open.
- Login into htcdev / register.
- After you got login, go back to tool, do not close the browser
- Connect the HTC One X to PC/laptop
- Click at number 3, Get tokenID
- a command prompt will open, if your device is connect corectly a tokenID will come up.
- Copy the tokenID and back to htcdev site
- paste the tokenID and submit it.
- Open your email, the htcdev will send the tokenID to email, download the attachement
- Place the downloaded file to folder /data inside HTC One X AIO kit v.1.1 folder
- Click at number 4, Submit tokenID
- Click at number 5, unlock bootloader
Flashing recovery, kernel and root using HTC One X AIO kit
note! Make sure that your HTC One X is already unlock bootloader
- At recovery field, you can choose stock / custom recovery that you want.
- than click flash recovery
- At kernel field, select stock / custom kernel
- than click flash kernel
- At extras field, select Root (GB/ICS)
- Click Run to root
Don`t forget to say thank to hudsoon2000 for this tool.
Do With Your Own Risk
- HTC secret Code
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware
- Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone
- Convert Java(JAD/JAR) to APK
- How to install game in Using APK and Data
- Install Sony Xperia (P / U / Sola / Go) Driver and fastboot in Windows 7