An Easy Way to Root Samsung Galaxy S3
- Download and extract ODIN v3.04
- Download CF-Root v6.3
- Download triangle away
Easy Root Samsung Galaxy S3
- Run ODIN v3.04
- Click at PDA button
- Search CF-Root v6.3.tar file
- At Odin option, make sure only Auto-reboot and F.Reset Time that check/enable
- Turn Off Galaxy S3
- Press and hold Power + Home + Volume[-] buttons until it`s boot in Download Mode
- Connect Galaxy s3 to PC/Notebook via USB Cable
- When the device connect properly, at COM port ODIN will becom blue with Port Address.
- Now, Click Start and wait it say PASS (green)
- The device will automatically reboot
- Boot in normal mode
- Go to Drawer, you`ll fin CWM Manager and SuperSU icon in there.
- Make sure you have internet connection, then launch SuperSU and do update binary
- Install triangle away and do reset binary counter.
- Done, now your Samsung Galaxy S3 is already root.
Note:Triangle Away only do reset binary counter, but the device must in MODIFIED condition status. see the status at Setting > About Device > Status > Device Status.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File
- Download ODIN v3.04 (2091 downloads)
- Download CF-Root v6.3 (1170 downloads)
- Download triangle away (3934 downloads)
additional note: TriangleAway on XDA-developers