Change Android Status Bar Icons
Step by step to Change Android Status Bar Icons
- Please download support files (below)
- Choose icons from file that had been downloaded
- CAUTION! Create a battery icon, select the icon for the battery 7 for non-charge state, and 6 icon for the state charge. that suits your taste. Move the icons that have been selected to another folder. Eg “icons”.
Then rename the icons that you select the battery had to be like below.
Make sure that the names are same with above
- For Other icons, please make sure that the name is same like the default icons. (Some Icons Pack have more icons, so not all icons can be use).
- If you’ve collected all the icons that you want, now open framework-res.apk
- Go to the framework-res.apk\res\drawable-mdpi
- select add icon on the upper left of winrar
- Put all icons that had already chosen. Then click ok.
- When finished, close winrar.
The next step you will need the ADB To push the framework.
framework-res.apk file must be in same folder with adb.exe
Type adb devices Then watch, is the cellphone connect? When you are connected, we can proceed to next step
adb push framework-res.apk/sdcard/
$ Su (if already # g have to type this again)
#mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
#mv /system/framework/framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apkq
#cat /sdcard/framework-res.apk > /system/framework/framework-res.apk
The result can be see after reboot
note: backup all your data before do this, all your data will be erase after framework-res.apk modification!!
Download Support Files