Change Default Andoid launcer
This tutorial using rootexplorer and titaniumbackup as an optional application. For android launcher you can get from Recommanded Android Launcer Homescreen Application
Method 1 : Manually change default android launcher
- open rootexplorer
- go to System > App
- Find tw.launcer.apk
- make backup file from tw.launcer.apk, you can duplicate the file or rename the original one.
- get the new launcer, ex GO Launcher EX. Copy the launcher and paste to system > app
- Rename it become go.launcher.atw (the name can be different depend on launcer file that you use).
- Set the permission for go.launcher.atw
x x 0
x 0 0
x 0 0
note: Do not install, just copy the file. but if it`s already installed, you can use titaniumbackup just press at launcher until the option is show up then select convert to system apps.
Method 2 : Change default android launcher using TitaniumBackup
- Install the launcher that you want to use and make it as default
- Launch TitaniumBackup
- Select Backup/restore
- hold the launcer until the option show up then select convert to system app, for overwrite the default launcher (don`t forget to backup the default launcer)
Do with your own risk