Change the stock kernel Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray with DooMKernel
The advantage using change the stock kernel with DooMKernel is:
- Improve the performance from Sony Ericsson xperia ray
- Overclock Suport
- Your xperia ray will automatically root.
Change Stock kernel with DooMKernel
- Turn off the Xperia Ray and make sure that microUSB cable is plug in X-Ray
- Extract fastboot + android USB
- Open \Fastboot_Android_USB_with_DooMKernel_v01_Ray_Hury iw\fastboot folder
- Hold on SHIFT button + right click on empty coloum, Find “Open command window here” and click it.
- A dialog box “C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe” will pop up.
- Now, Press and hold volume[+] and connect the USB to PC
- Windows will ask you to install driver, lead them to \Fastboot_Android_USB_with_DooMKernel_v01_Ray_Hury iw\usb_driver
- Choose “Instal anyway”
- See if there is any respons in command prompt, if yes, did you see a text like “0.3”? It`s mean that xperia ray is connect properly
- At command prompt, type
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Enter and done
- Remove the USB cable and turn on your Xperia Ray
- Go to settings -> about phone, see at Kernel version : 188.8.131.52-perf doomlord@doombox #1
Do With Your Own Risk!!!
Download Support FileDownload Fastboot + Android USB (0)