ClockWorkMod Recovery Touch
Bored with buttons when boot in recovery mode?
maybe you can try this, CWM recovery using screentouch. The cwm source based on CWM Recovery v126.96.36.199 from sk8erwitskil github and device setting and kernel by arco.
Two thumb for them!
- Download and extract CWMR-Touch-Ancora-r0.zip
Install ClockWorkMod touch
- Connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Go to CWMR-Touch-Ancora-r0.zip extract folder
- Copy .img file and put it to /SDcard
- Open command Prompt, type
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13
- The device will automatically reboot
For operating ClockWorkMod touch is like in this video
At simple explanation
- Slide up or down to select
- Slide right for sub menu / choose menu
- Slide left to back
- Or using virtual menu buttons
Download Support File