Connect Samsung Galaxy Tab to TV/Monitor/Projector
One of the disadvantage from Galaxy Tab is it does`t have a HDMI port. From some people this port become very helpful to show their presentation with other device such as Monitor or projector or Television (i am sure it have a large screen).
- Connect HDMI cable to HDMI slot at monitor / TV
- Connect HDMI cable to HDTV adapter
- Connect Smasung Galaxy Tab 7+ charger to HDTV adapter
- Connect From HDTV adapter to Galaxy Tab 7 plus
Display on screen (on TV) has reduce from that we saw in Galaxy Tab. In Galaxy Tab P1000 + TV out it have some advantage on how it will show in TV.
In test to connect Galaxy Tab to Monitor or Projector that still using VGA port Using HDTV to VGA cable, The display doesn`t show up in Monitor / projector. So the best solution is find Monitor or projector that support HDMI.
some credit go to motosuki, thanks
- HTC secret Code
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Install Sony Xperia (P / U / Sola / Go) Driver and fastboot in Windows 7
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery using Terminal Emulator
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone
- Disable MLT application on LG smartphone
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy Young S6310