Darktremor for android
What is darktremor?
This is Darktremor Apps2SD, a multipurpose program that primarily allows a user to execute applications created for the Android OS on their Secure Digital card (with the proper setup…more on that later).
But, Darktremor Apps2SD is all about stability. The goal is to be able for all users of the Android OS to be able to take advantage of a method to run their applications from a secure digital card.
How to install Darktremor
- first, SDCARD must already partitioned (tutorial), with the first partition FAT32 (primary) and two EXT2 partition (Primary, Cluster Size 4KB).
- Then extract the files to sdcard.
- SDCARD insert into SGG (if you can use root explorer / system / in order to create “Mounted as R/W”)
- Then through the ADB
df (if this doesn`t show up “/system/sd”, don`t go to next step, try mount R/W /system/ through RootExplorer)
- then apply update:dtapps2sd-188.8.131.52-beta04-signed.zip, reboot
- After samsung galaxy gio reboot, through ADB or Terminal Emulator, check the ex2 partition is already mount or not with “df” command. If “/system/sd” doesn`t exist don`t go to next step. For partition size is depend on when you make it
/dev: 142220K total, 12K used, 142208K available (block size 4096)
/mnt/asec: 142220K total, 0K used, 142220K available (block size 4096)
/cache: 25656K total, 12K used, 25644K available (block size 4096)
/data: 185240K total, 36768K used, 148472K available (block size 4096)
/system: 213376K total, 211520K used, 1856K available (block size 4096)
/system/sd: 1032088K total, 38512K used, 993576K available (block size 4096)
/mnt/sdcard: 6783016K total, 190356K used, 6592660K available (block size 4096)
- if after “df” text above is show up, then for activating use “a2sd cachesdreset”, if you like more extreme use “a2sd datasd”
Download FileDownload Darktremor (842)