Deodexing Android Device
What is Deodexing?
Apk files have respective odexes that devs use to supposedly save space. Deodexing means you convert it back to a .dex file and put it back inside the apk. This allows you to easily replace files (not having to worry about odexes), but the main point was to deodex services.jar so that you can change all text to different colors (such as the clock color to white) and to deodex services.jar, you need to deodex everything.
- Download and extract xUltimate-v2.2.8.zip
How to Deodexing
- Go to Menu > settings > application > Development
- Check USB debugging (enable)
- Connect your android to PC
- Go to folder xUltimate extract folder, Run main.exe
this will show up when your andoid successfully detected
- For easier, choose number 5 (Pul and Deodex All), please wait with patience, it`s takes time.
success to pull and deodex all
- Go to done_app
- If you find AxT9IME.apk file, delete it.
- copy folder done_app dan done_frame to SDcard root.
- Now we need CommandPrompt and ADB basic skill
mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/
cp /sdcard/done_frame/* /system/framework/
mount -o ro,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
- Your Handheld is success to deodex
Note: After you choose number 5, it should be an option for “Full optimize” (like ZipAlign), then choose “Extreme” and the result is Bootloop.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File