Downgrade Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 2.3.3 to 2.3.2
How to Downgrade ke 2.3.2
- Make sure that you already download all files that we need.
- Install flashtool and remember where you put it.
- Now, Place ROM Experia Play 2.3.2 UK version inside flashtool\firmware folder
- Now time for downgrade xperia play, open flashtool
- Uncheck wipe user data
- Use Image ROM number 2
- Click Flash button
- next, Follow the instruction
Force close when downgrade to 2.3.2 is a normal thing, that because we don`t choose to wipe user data. The problem will automaticaly fix when upgrade to 2.3.3, the reason is user data is compatible.
Do With Your own Risk
Download Support File
- HTC secret Code
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Install Sony Xperia (P / U / Sola / Go) Driver and fastboot in Windows 7
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery using Terminal Emulator
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone
- Disable MLT application on LG smartphone
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy Young S6310