Easy android flashing using quickIMG
Ok, here`s another awesome tools. Made by xda-developer forum, doomed151. It`s easy to use application that will help you to cut some step when install / flashing everything that need access to fastboot.
QuikIMG – A frontend for fastboot [0.2 beta]
Download QuikIMG-0.2-beta.zip (2467)
The requirement for using this application
- Device must connect through USB cable
- Device is already in unlock bootloader condition
- This application only for windows
Known Issues from QuickIMG
- Shell output doesn’t update in real time. Seems to be an issue with fastboot.exe.
- File filtering currently not implemented. You can put any file in the “images” folder and have fastboot flash it. Please be careful.
How to use QuickIMG for flashing
- Download .img file that you want to use
- Place the .img file to /images folder that you can find inside QuickIMG folder
- Run QuickIMG.exe
- Choose .img file that you want to use
- Choose desired partition.
- Click “Flash“
- Wait until the QuickIMG finish all task
Another thing that you must know about this application is this application still in beta. Mean there`s a change that QuickIMG cannot work properly. The developer of this application has been give a notice that QuickIMG is made for advance user that know the risk from their doing.
and last word ..
Do With Your Own Risk
visit XDA-developer forum for support