Firmware Samsung Galaxy SL Upgrade
This tutorial is only for upgrade firmware that using PDA file (not PDA+PHONE+CSC)
- You`ll need Firmware for upgrade, below, extract the file became I9003DXKB2-I9003DXKB2-I9003OLBKB2_HOME.tar
- ODIN v 1.82 or newer
- Samsung USB driver, if you don`t have kies installed.
How to upgrade firmware
- Make sure that driver has been installed
- Run Odin, don`t forget to close KIES
- Turn off the phone, completely off (remove the battery for a while just for make sure)
- Press and hold volume[-] + home + power buttons, for enter download mode.
- Now connect your phone to laptop/pc, and wait until driver software was successfully installed.
- Now, at ODIN, make sure only check option Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time and PDA
- Klik PDA button, select file I9003DXKB2-I9003DXKB2-I9003OLBKB2_HOME.tar
- Click Start, and wait until the proccess is complete. Samsung galaxy SL will restart several time, just wait until boot at normal mode (lockscreen)
- Upgrade done.
Do with your own risk
Download Support File
- Download Firmware I9003DXKB2 (1180 downloads)
- Download Odin v 1.82 (958 downloads)
- Download Samsung USB driver (6 downloads)
password : samfirmware.com