Fix WiFi Problem in Sony Xperia Z
Case: Some how your xperia Z cannot receive the wifi signal as it should be, but other device in same spot got full bars.
- Root Sony xperia Z
- Download and install Root explorer or other similar application
Fix xperia Z wifi problem
- Open root explorer (or other similar application)
- go to /etc/firmware/wlan/prima/
- Find WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini file
- Make backup from this file
- Use text editor to Open WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini
- Search gEnableBmps
- Change gEnableBmps value
- Save then reboot the device
note: Be carefull when open and edit WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini file, add / remove some letter can make your android got a trouble.
Do With Your own Risk!!
Download Support file