Flashing ClockWorkMod Recovery Motorola Photon using Bootstrap Recovery
- Download and install Bootstrap Recovery
- Download and extract ClockWorkMod Recovery (pict 1 from 6 color available)
note: inside bootstrap recovery there`s only custom clockworkmod recovery 4 from testra.
Flashing CWM Motorola Photon using Bootstrap Recovery
- Connect Photon to PC/Laptop
- Copy ClockWorkMod zip file to SDcard
- Copy bootstrap installer to SDcard
- Remove the device
- Install Bootstrap Recovery
- Open Bootstrap Recovery
- select “install Recovery”
- Connect motorola Photon to PC/Laptop set as charger only
- Back to bootstrap and select “recovery boot“
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Power + volume[-] buttons until it`s boot in fastmode
- Select Android Recovery
- Choose “Install Zip from SDcard“
- Select “Choose zip from internal SDcard“
- Find and select CWM Recovery in SDcard (recovery-….-photon3.zip)
- Answer Yes, to start installation.
- Wait until install process is done
- After installation complete, turn off the device and remove the battery for few sec and put it back.
- Done, you can check the CWM version, it`s should ver 5.
Note: you can skip step 1 ~ 4 if you download file from motorola photon.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support Files
- Download Bootstrap Recovery (2496 downloads)
- Download ClockWorkMod Orange 184.108.40.206-photon3 (1365 downloads)
- Download ClockWorkMod Cyan 220.127.116.11-photon3 (759 downloads)
- Download ClockWorkMod Light green 18.104.22.168-photon3 (539 downloads)
- Download ClockWorkMod Dark green 22.214.171.124-photon3 (567 downloads)
- Download ClockWorkMod Blue 126.96.36.199-photon3 (850 downloads)
- Download ClockWorkMod Red 188.8.131.52-photon3 (650 downloads)