Flashing Galaxy tab Firmware using ODIN
- Download stock rom
- Download and extract odin
- Download driver (just in case you don`t have it)
How to flashing galaxy tab using Odin
- Run Odin (at your PC)
- Only check for PDA.
- Turn off the galaxy tab
- Turn on the galaxy tab, when the samsung galaxy tab logo appear, press volume[-].
- Next you`ll see two icon, choose Download mode
- Connect galaxy tab to PC
- Back to ODIn, When you saw the field background color turn to yellow that`s mean your galaxy tab ready for flash
- Click Start button, wait until your all process is done and reboot
- When the flashing is done, at Odin, left top, you`ll see text PASS.
Note: At booting for first time after flashing the boot process will take longer than usually. If 30 minutes has pass and your device still freezing … that`s a bad news.
Do with your own risk
Download Samsung galaxy tab firmware
Official samsung galaxy tab firmware
[ROM][Euro] P7500XXKL4 [12.12.2011][Android 3.2] (3149)
[ROM][Euro] P7500XWKL1 [07.12.2011][Android 3.2] (679)
[ROM] P7500XWKK4 [11.03.2011][Android 3.2] (982)
[ROM] P7500XXKI1[Android 3.1] (642)
[ROM] P7500XWKI2[Android 3.1] (502)
[ROM] P7500XWKH7.zip (967)
- Install this rom using Odin
- for upgrade you it doesn`t necessary to wipe all data.
- But if you are using custom rom you must wipe data, Cache and Dalvik Before install this room
Download Support Files
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- HTC secret Code
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware
- Convert Java(JAD/JAR) to APK
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery using Terminal Emulator
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone
- Install Sony Xperia (P / U / Sola / Go) Driver and fastboot in Windows 7
- Install and settings Playstation 1 Games Emulator on Android