Flashing HTC Sensation Custom ROM
- HTC Sensation must S-Off
- Already installed with ClockWorkMod Recovery
- Download Custom ROM that you want to use
- Download SuperWipe Script
Flashing Custom ROM in HTC Sensation
- Copy custom Rom and superwipe.zip to SDcard
- Turn off the device
- Press and Hold Volume[-] + Power Buttons until bootloader menus come up.
- Select Recovery
- Select Install zip from SDcard
- Then choose from sd card
- Find and select superwipe.zip
- A prompt question will come up, answer with ‘Y‘, htc sensation will reboot and automatically boot in recovery.
- Do step 5 and 6 again, but for file select the custom ROM file.
- It will took times for first boot depend on the custom ROM you used, just wait with patience.
- When the boot process is done, now your htc sensation is already in new ROM
it just removes some system files from the SD card, but doesn’t format it.
The following directories will get removed recursively from the SD card:
However your system, data and boot partition will get formatted, as well as a cache partition on your SD card.
explanation by johnpatcher
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support Files