Flashing HTC Sensation Radio
Some custom ROM chef may recommend a radio that use for their rom. Radio performance will affect signal, wifi, bluetooth and gps.
- Download radio that suitable with your custom rom
Flashing Radion for HTC Sensation
- Before start, check your baseband version first, go to Menu > Settings > About Phone.
- Put the radio file (usually in .zip) to SDcard
- Reboot the HTC
- Press and Hold Volume[-] + Power Butttons until bootloader come up.
- A notification taht asking for radio upgrade will appear, select “YES”.
- After upgrade process is done will show with “status : OK“, now reboot the device.
- boot in normal mode, go to Menu > Settings > About Phone, check your baseband version.
- Using file manager (such as astro) delete radio file
note: Everytime the device reboot bootloader will ask to upgrade if you don`t delete the radio file.
Do With Your Own Risk