Flashing LG Optimus One back to Original Firmware
- Install driver LG P500, you can find it at LG official homepage or download below
After install the driver restart you PC/Laptop then go to Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> Modems -> Right click LGE Virtual Modem, choose Disable.
- KDZ Updater, we`ll need it for flashing firmware. download and extract kdzupdater and install the msxml.msi
- LG Optimus One Firmware that suitable with your region (in this tutorial, using firmware v10c singapore region)
Note: It`s better idea to close similiar application, such as KIES, ovi suite, BB desktop manager
How to Flashing LG Optimus One back to Original Firmware
- Turn off your cellphone
- Press and hold Volume[+] + Power + Back buttons, until your Optimus boot in emergency mode
- Connect LG Optimus One to PC (via USB)
tips: maybe it`s a little strange to do, but you can try to shake the phone if it can`t detect.
- Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
- Select Type : 3GQCT
- Select PhoneMode : DIAG
tips: if this option failed try EMERGENCY or CS_EMERGENCY
- At KDZ Files section, select firmware that you already download
- Click launch software update button
tips: someone say that it`s good idea to shake your optimus one with gently to avoid stuck.
- Wait until it`s done, unplug the usb cable
- Press and hold Volume[-] + HOME + Power buttons
- See the firmware version, congratulation you did it
Do With Your Own Risk