Flashing Official SE Stock Firmware 4.0.A.2.368 Ray_ST18i
The things that you must do before flashing
- Make sure that your Xperia Ray Bootloader is Unlocked.
Tutorial : how to unlock sony ericsson xperia ray bootloader
- If your sony ericsson is unlock but using either tutorial above, you`ll need Gordon Gate
- Plug in the microUSB to Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray (don`t connect it to PC, not yet)
- Go to Settings -> Applications
Make sure that all unknow sources options is check
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> Development
Make sure that USB Debugging and Stay Awake options is check
- Turn off your Xperia Ray
- Download FlashTool versi 0.3.0 and Official SE Stock Firmware 4.0.A.2.368 Ray_ST18i
Tutorial Flashing Firmware
- Extract FlashTool
- Copy the Firmware Stock Sony Ericsson and paste in FlashTool_v0.3.0.0_Huryiw\firmware\
- The firmware must .tft, if your file still in .rar, rename it become .ftf
- Run X10FlashTool.exe
- Click on “Flash” Button
- Find and Select the Firmware “ST18_4.0.A.2.368_GENERIC_(1248-9545).ftf”
- Click “Ok”
- Wait until the flashTool give next order.
- When flashTool give the order, press and hold volume[-] and connect the USB to PC.
- Don`t release the volume button until PC can detect the xperia Ray.
(home button become green light when the device is detected).
- When the home button become green it`s mean the device in flashing mode, release the volume[-] button.
- Wait until the proccess is done.
- When proccess is complete, remove the usb cable from PC and turn on your xperia ray. Now you got Official Firmware Stock SE 4.0.A.2.368
Download Support File
- HTC secret Code
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery using Terminal Emulator
- Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Convert Java(JAD/JAR) to APK
- Install Sony Xperia (P / U / Sola / Go) Driver and fastboot in Windows 7
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank
- Root and unroot Galaxy ACE Duos (GT-S6802)