Flashing Samsung Galaxy Note Via Odin
Attention! this flashing method is just for Samsung Galaxy Note that using Official ROM / Kernel. For flashing anything that “custom” with this method will cause the binary counter change and your waranty become void.
If yout Galaxy Note using custom Rom / Kernel, use flashing using mobileOdin.
- Download Custom / Stock Firmware
- Download Custom / Stock ROM
- Download Custom / Stock Kernel
- Download Odin
- Root Samsung Galaxy Note
How to Flashing Firmware / Kernel / Custom ROM
- Go to menu > Settings > Application > Development
- Check on Usb Debugging.
- Turn off the device
- Open Odin
- Make sure that re-partition is uncheck
- PDA : Modem
- Phone : Code
- CSC : CSC
- Press and hole Home + Volume [-] + Power Buttons, until it`s boot in download mode
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Note to PC/Laptop
- Click Start
- Wait until the process is done and galaxy note reboot
- Remove your device from PC/Laptop
Note: there`s a case where PC can not detect the device, when that happen try to restart your PC/Laptop. If it doesn`t work, remove all other device that using USB Port.
Download Support File