Flashing Sony Ericsson Experia Play firmware 4.0.A.2.368
- For flashing we use Flashtool, download and extract
- Download and extract Sony Ericsson firmware R800i_4.0.A.2.368_World.rar
Flashing firmware 4.0.A.2.368
- Inside firmware that you already download and extract, you can find R800i_4.0.A.2.368_World.ftf, copy this file
- Go inside flashtool folder (extract), find folder with name firmwares
- Paste R800i_4.0.A.2.368_World.ftf file inside firmwares folder
- Next step, check your battery, make sure it have enough power until all the process is done. (it`s better to charge until over than 80%)
- Turn of your xperia play
- Preparte the usb cable, plug in to xperia play BUT do not connect it to PC/laptop (for now)
- Go to flashtool folder and run x10FlashTool.exe file (by double click)
- Click Flash button
- A small windows will show up, Make sure “wipe user data” is check, “select firmware”..”Device:R800i” “Version:4.0.A.2.368” ..etc … (ok, you are in right path).
- Next click OK at right bottom.
- You`ll see this text
-INFO _<_ This level is successfully initialized, Preparing files for flashing, Searching Xperia
- Next, another guide with picture …
- Unplug the device –> Make sure that xperia play is not connect with PC/Laptop
- Power off the device –> already done in prev step
- Press the back button and hold it –>pres and hold “back” button on device
- Plug the USB cable – Connect the device to PC or Laptop
- Hold back button for a few sec just to make sure that it`s detect by the software
- Release back button, and flashing process begin. Usually this process need 10 – 15 minutes to complete.
- After the flashing complete, remove from PC/laptop
- reboot the xperia play (activate unknown sources and debugging mode )
Do With Your OWn Risk!!
Download support files