Flashing Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Download and extract Flashtool
- Firmware that you want to use
How to Flashing Xperia Arc
- Go to flashtool extract folder.
- Now, copy your firmware to firmwares folder inside flashtool folder (ex: c:\XperiaArc\FlashTool\firmwares\)
- Run X10lashtool.exe
- Click Flash button
- You can select your firmware at left coloum, uncheck wipe user data if you don`t want to delete all your data.
- Click OK
- Turn off the sony experia arc, and make sure it`s not connect to PC.
- Press and hold the back button
- Connect xperia arc to PC
- If arc indicator lamp become green, release the back button.
- The flashing proccess begin, sit back and relax until it`s done.
- When it`s done unplug the usb cable from pc and turn on the xperia arc. Usually the first boot took time a litte longer, so don`t panic
Do with your own risk
it`s better to backup first.
Download Support file