FONTOMIZER SP, Add More Fonts in Samsung Galaxy Series
Bored with default font? You can try FONTOMIZER SP.
This application will help you to add more fonts in your Galaxy Series Device (Galaxy S, Galaxy A, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note).
Install Fontomizer SP
Before install this application make sure that your Galaxy Device is rooted, but if the device contains Flip Font library, then you don’t have to root your device.
Make sure that “unknow sources” is checked ( settings > applications)
Change Samsung Galaxy Font
- Run FONTOMIZER SP application
- Download Font that you want to use
- Install Font
- Go to settings > font > font style
- Some fonts displays weird, that because of font size.
- Some fonts doesn’t work on your device because of ‘Android Fragmentation’