How to change android font
The condition : Android is already root and installed busybox
IMPORTANT: before you start it’s wise to backup your data or system.
Download FontChanger from market
after download and installed it, open the fontchanger application .
Fontchanger will request permission to SU, Allow.
After you got in, exit.
Now copy the fonts will be used to folder sdcard /.fontchanger
remember the font format must be *.ttf
After the new font successfully installed, open font changer aplication. You`ll see like this:
Just choose which font you want, click, want to preview or directly apply, reboot now or reboot later
if you want to change the density to choose options -> density, and change numbers as desired, the default 160
when all step is done, apply and reboot the phone
And the Android font is successfully replaced.
- Smart Keyboad Tool for auto text
- HTC secret Code
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Install Sony Xperia (P / U / Sola / Go) Driver and fastboot in Windows 7
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery using Terminal Emulator
- Flashing Stock ROM for Lenovo A800
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone