How to change android font
The condition : Android is already root and installed busybox
IMPORTANT: before you start it’s wise to backup your data or system.
Download FontChanger from market
after download and installed it, open the fontchanger application .
Fontchanger will request permission to SU, Allow.
After you got in, exit.
Now copy the fonts will be used to folder sdcard /.fontchanger
remember the font format must be *.ttf
After the new font successfully installed, open font changer aplication. You`ll see like this:
Just choose which font you want, click, want to preview or directly apply, reboot now or reboot later
if you want to change the density to choose options -> density, and change numbers as desired, the default 160
when all step is done, apply and reboot the phone
And the Android font is successfully replaced.
- Smart Keyboad Tool for auto text
- HTC secret Code
- Root Asus Zenfone 5 Kitkat
- Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530H)
- Delete google email account "Google Talk Authentication Failed" notification in android
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- Convert Java(JAD/JAR) to APK
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone
- Samsung Secret Code
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank
- Flashing ASUS Zenfone 5/6 CN, CUCC, TW to WW