How to fix bootloop in LG Optimus Black
Preparation to fix
- LG PC SUITE IV
- LG Mobile Phone Support (B2CApp Setup)
- IMEI Number
- PC / Laptop
- Internet Connection
Step by Step to fix bootloop in LG Optimus Black
- Install LG PC Suit (already include in SDcard)
- Install LG Mobile Phone Support (here)
- IMEI number
- Remove battery from cellphone
- Hold power button and connect to PC via USB
- When the power is up, wait until all driver installed
- Run LG mobile Update (B2CAppSetup)
- Select Customer Support
- Select Recovery Phone
- Put your IMEI number on the field
- Check and wait ….
There will be open a new window that show the recovery on progress. Just wait until all download complete (230mb), the cellphone will auto reboot after the download is done.
Now your LG Optimus Black is back to action.