How to install APK files
How to Install Android Application through APKInstaller
- Download application and install APK Installer by clicking the file named “install.bat”.
- Once installed, connect the Android phone to the computer.
- Click twice APK file on the computer that you want install to the Android phone.
How to Install Applications through Android Market
- Copy the APK file into the Android phone’s memory card and insert the memory card into the phone.
- Download and install applications on the Android Market Apps Installer.
- Once installed, the Apps Installer application will display some of the APK file that is in the memory card.
- Click the file you want to install APK. Done.
How to Install Application through Android SDK
- Download and install the program the Android SDK and the Android USB Driver on the computer.
- Change the setting on the Android phone to allow installation of applications from other resources.
- Settings -> Application Settings -> Unknown Sources
- Settings -> SD Card -> Phone Storage -> Disable Use for USB Storage
- The final step, open the Windows Command Prompt and type “adb install/. Apk“.
- Replace with the path that leads to the APK files are stored and replace with the APK file name, for example adb install c: \ workspace \ musicplayer \ bin \ musicplayer.apk.
- Done, now the application is installed on an Android phone and ready for use.
Download Support File