How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Gio
Downgrade Samsung galaxy gio that already upgrade to gingerbread can make the firmwire crash and going to brick mode (can not download, completely shut down).
Maybe this tips can help:
- don’t panic and don’t throw your Galaxy Gio
- Get official Firmware from samsung galaxy gio (you can find them in samfirmware)
- Flashing the galaxy gio using odin (here`s for tutorial)
- Remove the battery, Micro SD and Sim Card from your Galaxy Gio
- Connect your Gio to PC
- Press Home + Volume[-] + Power (download mode)
- Press and hold Power + Volume[-], while you insert the battery back.
When the step above success, your Gio will turn on and on download mode
- now .. start odin and wait until the proccess is done.