How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy SL
Upgrade the Firmware or install new custom ROM sometime make the phone crash and going to brick mode. Don`t throw away your phone, let`s try to unbrick it.
- Download ODIN
- Download Samsung Firmware that suitable with your region (in this tutorial, we use europe firmware)
- Download Samsung USB Driver (only if you don`t installed KIES)
How to unbrick Galaxy SL
- Close KIES
- Run ODIN
- Check on Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, and F. Reset Time
- Click on PIT button, then select latona_20110114.pit file.
- Turn off your phone
- Hold Volume[-] + Home + Power Buttons, the phone will boot in download mode.
- Now, connect Samsung galaxy SL to PC/laptop using USB cable, and wait until the device detect by ODIN
- Klik Start, Samsung galaxy GL will restart,
if you find your phone is blank after restart, remove the usb cable and battery. Wait 10 sec, insert the battery. And boot to download mode, connect to PC / Laptop
- Click Reset button in ODIN
- Make sure ODIN settings is uncheck Re-Partition and Auto Reboot, check F. Reset Time.
- Click PDA button, select file
- Click PHONE button , select file
- Click CSC, select file GT-I9003-CSC-DBTKB2.tar.md5
- Click Start Button
- And wait until all proccess is done
- Select language.
Do With Your Own Risk