How to unBrick Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
When you already do unlock bootloader and Flashing Official Stock Firmware a notification from update center will come to you and says that a new firmware update is ready. Just ignore it. BUT if you already confirm to update, well, probably your sony ericsson xperia ray will have a long sleep. And this what you can do to save the SE.
- Flashtool application
- Xperia 2011 Range_FreeXperia_ALL.ftf File
unbrick sony ericsson xperia ray
- plug your microUSB cable date to X-Ray (not to PC, not yet).
- Put Xperia 2011 Range_FreeXperia_ALL.ftf file to folder firmwares (you can find this folder in FlashTool).
- Run X10FlashTool.exe
- Click “Flash” button and then choose Xperia 2011 Range_FreeXperia_ALL.ftf file.
- Wait for FlashTool command, press and hold volume[-].
- When command from FlashTool appear, connect the USB cable to PC (remember! in condition volume[-] is press and hold).
- A green light at home button will turn on when FlashToll detect the sony ericsson Xperia Ray. now you can release the volume button.
- Sit back and wait until the process is done
When all process is complete, try to turn on your sony ericsson Xperia Ray. It should be fine now.
Download Support File