How to unBrick Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
When you already do unlock bootloader and Flashing Official Stock Firmware a notification from update center will come to you and says that a new firmware update is ready. Just ignore it. BUT if you already confirm to update, well, probably your sony ericsson xperia ray will have a long sleep. And this what you can do to save the SE.
- Flashtool application
- Xperia 2011 Range_FreeXperia_ALL.ftf File
unbrick sony ericsson xperia ray
- plug your microUSB cable date to X-Ray (not to PC, not yet).
- Put Xperia 2011 Range_FreeXperia_ALL.ftf file to folder firmwares (you can find this folder in FlashTool).
- Run X10FlashTool.exe
- Click “Flash” button and then choose Xperia 2011 Range_FreeXperia_ALL.ftf file.
- Wait for FlashTool command, press and hold volume[-].
- When command from FlashTool appear, connect the USB cable to PC (remember! in condition volume[-] is press and hold).
- A green light at home button will turn on when FlashToll detect the sony ericsson Xperia Ray. now you can release the volume button.
- Sit back and wait until the process is done
When all process is complete, try to turn on your sony ericsson Xperia Ray. It should be fine now.