HTC Desire S Rooting
- For rooting HTC Desire S your device must in s-off.
Read HTC Desire S Security off(S-Off) and Install recovery
- Download su-220.127.116.11-efgh-signed.zip and put that file to SDcard root (do not put it inside folder) and do not extract those file.
Rooting HTC Desire S
- Turn off HTC Desire S
- Press and hold volume[-] and power buttons, until it`s boot to recovery mode
- Select Recovery
- Select Install zip from sdcard
- choose su-18.104.22.168-efgh-signed.zip file that you have in SDcard.
- Choose yes
- Then select Reboot Now, your HTC will reboot
- After booting process, check in menu, it`s should be have superuser by now.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download support files