HTC Sensation Security off(S-Off)
For Rooting and flashing HTC Sensation the device must in S-off (security off) condition. So, this is what you must do .. Get HTC Sensation Beta Key
- open http://revolutionary.io/
- Download file that suitable with your Operating System (windows or mac)
- Fill all field data at windows/mac Beta Key There`s a question about Hboot, if you don`t know what is it, just remove your battery and put them back then press Power + Volume[-] buttons until HBOOT version is show up.
- Take a note for those Beta Key. It`s case sensitive.
Before you go to next step, make sure your battery is full!
HTC Sensation Security-off (S-Off)
- In your android, go to Settings -> Applications -> Development
- Make sure USB Debugging is check (on)
- Back to home Screen
- Turn off the HTC Sync in your PC/Laptop
- Install HTC Driver
- Connect HTC Sensation to PC, Just ignore when an error message “Unable to find HTC Sync” show up.
- Run revolutionary.exe (this one you got from revoluntionary.io), fill it with your beta key.
- When the proccess run, your device will reboot for several time (around 5 times) it`s normal. In some case it`s hang at “method 3”, just restart your PC and HTC Sensation, once again make sure HTC Sync is not active.
- You`ll find a question “Install ClockWorkmod Recovery (y/n)” at the last step, just answer with NO.
Now HTC Sensation is already in S-OFF
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File