Do you miss your old games in Playstation 1? Now you can play your games in your android device. If your device is Sony Xperia Play (or other xperia series) you`ll don`t need this emulator, just make sure that your device have PlayStation Certification.
- Download FPse
This FPse version is 0.10.63, it`s support for call games that store in iso file, load and save state, load and save from memory card
- Download BIOS for playstation
- Playstation Game ISO
If you have playstation games, you can corvert it using Power ISO or similiar application that can produce ISO file from CD.
- Android device (root/unroot)
Install and settings PS1 Emulator on Android
- Copy PSem apk, BIOS and ISO game to internal memory
- Install PSem
- Run PSem
- Click at menu > Setting
- You only need to setting the system and input
- First, go to system, click at Bios setting, find and search BIOS file that has been download.
- Save as default config
- Now, go to Input, click at touchscreen and check on the options like picture below.
- Preparation complete, have fun.
- To play the game, all you need to do is click the iso file.
- Steps above only need at fresh install.
Download support files
thank to myGIGLE for screencap