Install Custom Recovery on Sony Xperia ZR
- Download and extract ZR-lockeddualrecovery2.7.121-BETA.installer.zip
- Download C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted&Dual Recovery.zip and place it in SDcard
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip
- Enable USB Debugging, Settings > Developer option > USB Debugging
- Enable Unknow Source, Settings > Security
- Go to ZR-lockeddualrecovery extract folder, run file with name “install.bat”
- After installation finish, Xperia ZR will reboot and boot in recovery mode for first time.
- Select option “Reboot Now”
- Xperia ZR start booting, watch the notification lamp, when it turn to green then press Volume[-] button rapidly
- If it`s correct then the notification lamp will change to pink, just press volume[-] button rapidly until you see recovery menu.
Install Custom Recovery
- Select Wipe option, then slide to execute the command
- Back to Main menu, choose Install
- Find and select C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted&Dual Recovery.zip from SDCard
- Choose option “Add more ZIP” then select UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip
- Install both of them.
- After installation complete then go back to Main menu and select Power Off.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File
- Download ZR-lockeddualrecovery2.7.121-BETA.installer.zip (883)
- Download C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted&Dual Recovery.zip (274)
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip (646)