Install CWM Recovery and Root Asus Zenfone 2
- Download and install intel USB Driver
- Download and install ADB Driver Installer
- Download ASUS USB driver for windows
- Download SuperSU, copy to storage
- Download and extract CWM Recovery for ASUS Zenfone 2 (Ze550ML / Ze550ML)
- USB Debugging must active (tap on Build Number until a notification that developer option is open, Settings > About Phone > Software information)
Install CWM Recovery and root on Asus Zenfone 2
- connect Asus Zenfone to PC / Laptop using micro USB cable
- Go to CWM recovery extract folder
- Click file cai_dat_CWM.bat
- Type ACCEPT then press enter. (make sure use all caps when typing)
- Type T4, to choose option no 4.
- Your device will reboot and start to install CWM recovery.
- After CWM recovery installation finish, boot to recovery.
- Select Install Zip from SDcard
- Find SuperSU2.46_fix_binary.zip
- Select Yes to start flashing.
- Select reboot option
- A dialog will ask for fix root access, type OK
Do With Your Own Risk
- At CWM Recovery installation process you`ll saw grey lines, do not panic! it`s normal!
- When your device is not detected make sure that the driver is installed.
Download Support File
- Download Intel Android Driver (2987 downloads)
- Download ADB Driver Installer (846 downloads)
- Download ASUS USB driver for windows (883 downloads)
- Download Update-SuperSU-v2.46 (2263 downloads)
- Download CWM Recovery for ASUS Zenfone 2 (Ze550ML / Ze550ML) (3138 downloads)