Install CWM Touch Recovery v126.96.36.199 in HTC ONE V
- Installed android SDK
- Download and extract CWM Touch Recovery
- Download and extract fastboot
- Place recovery.img that you got from CWM Touch Recovery in fastboot extract folder.
- HTC One V must in S-Off condition
Install CWM Touch Recovery in HTC ONE V
- Go to Settings > Application > Development
- Check USB Debugging
- Connect to PC / Laptop using USB cable
- Open command prompt (win xp: start > run, type: cmd).
- Change the workpath
- Check is device is recognize and connect properly
- Install custom recovery
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Wait until the proccess is finished
note: Close HTC Sync application before start to install CWM
Boot in recovery mode
to reach recovery mode you can you do from fastboot
Press and hold Power + Volume[-] buttons until it`s boot in bootloader mode then select recovery
Do With Your Own Risk
Try HTC One V all in one tool kit, it`s a lot easier to unlock, flashing and rooting.
Download Support Files