Install Samsung Galaxy Tab P7310 custom firmware 7310XWKL2
7310XWKL2 is a custom firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab 97310 (WiFi only). This firmware is rooted and already installed with busybox.
- Overcome ClockWorkMod Recovery must already installed
Install Overcome ClockWorkMod Recovery
- Download 7310XWKL2 custom firmware
- CWM Recovery flashable (system and stock kernel included)
- Installing wipes caches, Dalvik cache, and replaces the system partition. It won’t touch /data unless you do so in CWM.
- Rooted + busybox
- Works great with _motley’s kernel for Honeycomb 3.2.
Install 7310XWKL2 custom firmware
- Copy and paste 7310XWKL2 to /SDcard
- Turn off the device
- Turn on the tab, when samsung logo appear hold Volume[-] button, until you see bootloader menu
- Choose Recovery menu
- Select Install Menu
- Choose Install with data wipe
- Find and select GTP7310_HC32_XWKL2.zip, click ok
- Wait until the process is done
- Reboot the device
note: This is a deodexed ROM, so it will took time when booting.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File