Install XLoud Engine in Samsung Galaxy Y
Originally XLoud is a sound processing features from Xperia Series, this process will give the sound sensation for user. XLoud in Samsung Galaxy Y similiar with DSP Manager/Equalizer in ROM. Note from the developer, this XLoud version only works with default music player from ROM.
- Root Samsung Galaxy Y
- Download and extract XLoud
Install XLoud in Samsung Galaxy Y
- Go to Xloud extract folder, you will find some file that you should copy and paste manually to targeted folder.
- Launch RootExplorer
- AudioEffectService.apk copy to system/app/ set permission rw-r–r–
- com.sonyericsson.audioeffectif copy to system/etc/permission set permission rwxrwxrwx
- semc_audioeffectif copy to system/framework set permission rwxrwxrwx
- libaudioeffect_jni_iso copy to System/Lib set permission rwxrwxrwx
- libxlouddwrapper.so copy to System/Lib/SoundFx set permission rwxrwxrwx
- Go to system/, open and edit Build.Prop, copy this:
# Xloud Engine
- Save and reboot
Feels the different … enjoy it.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File