Make adhoc connection from laptop (windows7)
I assume that you already read post about Fix Wifi AdHoc Problem.
In this tutorial is how to make adhoc connection in laptop with windows7 as operating system.
Don`t forget, You must have an internet connection in your laptop (in this tutorial using adsl connection).
how to make adhoc connection
- Go to control panel -> network and internet -> network connection
- Choose Lan card that using for connection, and then right click -> propertis -> share
- Check all options, click OK
- Choose Wifi connection, and then right click -> Properties
- Now we make a static IP address
- go to control panel -> all control panel items -> network and sharing center
- For make a Adhoc network, click on wireless network -> add -> choose adhoc network
- for security choose open (if you choose WEP type, it cannot detect from your smartphone).
- wait for a moment
- and you got your adhoc connection
- Go to Menu -> setting -> wireless and network setting -> wifi settings
- Go to Menu -> Advance -> check ‘use static IP’
- Done, you can try to connect using wifi adhoc connection (mark * before SSID, mean adhoc wifi)
Note: If your connections fail, try to turn off firewall and anti virus in Laptop