Make Android phone as CCTV
It is possible to android phone send real time video through wifi, but use it with wise.
- Pc / Laptop with wifi connection
- Download IpCam application
- the newest browser (has been try with mozilla firefox)
How to make android phone as CCTV
- Download and install IpCam in android device
- Activate the tethering wifi sharing
- Launch IpCam Application
- Leave the authentic field empty (for now, but better put some password to protect some one peek on you)
- Set the quality to 50% (reducing real time delay)
- At size option, you can select the resolution that you want.
- touch IP button at bottom and insert Port that you want to use (ex:8000)
- Turn on the camera, you can see your ip address at right bottom.
- Now do wifi connection from device and PC/Laptop
- Open web browser, insert the ip address and port that you saw in prev steps.
- Select the method that you want to use.
- Done, now you androd cam has connect to PC/Laptop
Download Support File