Make Samsung Galaxy Tab as external drive (windows)
Connect samsung galaxy tab to PC and reconize as a external hardrive without install KIES.
- Download and extract USB Driver for samsung galaxy tab
Before start the tutorial below, make sure that your galaxy tab is not connect to PC.
How to make Galaxy Tab as external Drive
- Uninstall Samsung USB Driver (if you already have it.)
- Inside USB Driver.zip extract folder, you will find wmfdist11.exe, umdf.exe and SAMSUNG USB Driver v184.108.40.206.exe
- Install wmfdist11.exe (WMP 11 runtime library)
- Install umdf.exe (User-mode Driver Framework)
- Restart PC
- Install SAMSUNG USB Driver v220.127.116.11.exe
- Restart PC.
- Connect Samsung galaxy Tab to PC using data cable.
Now your Galaxy Tab read as external drive.
note: If it`s fail to read as external drive, look at USB Debugging setting, maybe it`s still active .. uncheck it.
Download Support File
Category: Android ,Galaxy Tab 7 ,Galaxy Tab 7.7 ,Galaxy Tab 7+ ,Galaxy Tab 8.9 ,Galaxy Tab2 10.1 ,Galaxy Tab2 7.0 ,Samsung ,Tips
Tags: android, galaxy tab as external drive, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Tips and trick