Make Windows Phone as USB mass storage device.
To make Windows Phone can read as USB mass storage device in PC/Laptop, you need to edit the registry in windows.
How to Make Windows Phone as USB mass storage device.
- Connect your phone to PC/laptop.
- Install zune until driver device installation is done.
- Reboot (automatically)
- Next, when the zune is autorun and open the application, just close it.
- Click start button
- Select run
- type regedit
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB
- Using find (ctr+F) type ‘zunedriver’ then click ‘find next’.
- click at Device Parameter.
- At right windows you`ll see all values inside ‘device paramater’.
- You need to change some value so the windows phone can read as usb mass storage
SnowInShell, default value 0 change to 1
PortableDeviceNameSpaceExcludeFromShell, default value 1 change to 0
EnableLegacySupport , default value 0 change to 1
Here`a the result