Makes External SDcard read as Internal SDcard
The method that we use in this trick is deceive the system to detect external SDcard as Internal Sdcard.
- The device must be already root
- Download Root Explorer
- Download mod_vold.zip from xda
- External SDcard(MicroSD) is already in Fat32 format
- If you have game that installed in external SDcard, move it to internal SDcard or copy to your PC until this process is done.
How to deceive the system
- Open root explorer
- Go to /etc/
- Mount RW at /etc/
- Select file vold.fstab, copy and paste at same folder, result: vold2.fstab.
- Copy vold2.fstab to external SDcard
- Copy all data in /mnt/sdcard to /mnt/sdcard/external_sd
- Copy all data in folder extract mod_vold.zip to you phone device
- once again using root explorer go to /etc/
- Re-Mount the file system become R/W
- Copy vold.fstab that you found in mod_vold.zip to /etc/
- Change vold.fstab file permission to rw-r–r– (644)
- Re-mount filesystem menjadi R/O
- Reboot your device
Now your External SDcard should be detect as internal SDCard /mnt/sdcard and Internal SDcard become /mnt/sdcard/external_sd. So watch out, if you copy file to external SDcard the file will goes to /mnt/sdcard/external_sd
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File