Makes LG optimus Black support adHoc connection
If your LG Optimus Black get trouble with adHoc connection, you need to give him the correct wpa_supplicant. You can download those file from below.
How to Makes LG optimus Black support adHoc connection
- Download wpa_supplicant.7z (below)
- Launch Rootexplorer
- go to /system/bin/
- At top right you`ll find button R/W change to R/O
- Find wpa_supplicant inside bin folder
- Rename those file (ex:change wpa_supplicant.bak)
- Put the wpa_supplicant that you already download to /system/bin/
- reboot the device.
use this command
adb push wpa_supplicant /system/bin/
Download support file