Since the first appearance MyPhoneExplorer have been evolve into the most popular freeware tool for for SE-phones and is
constantly extended by new features. Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth)
MyPhoneExplorer will help you to manage your phone with an easy way and very efficent.
note: If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE (f.e. P1i, M600i, W950i, W960i, G700, G900) please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible throught USB-Cable.
How to use it
- Install MyPhoneExplorer
- Go to FILE > SETTING > CONNECTION.
- In Option “Phone Type” choose that suitable for your device (ex: Android -> “Phone with android google”)
- In Option “Connect via” choose “Autodetect” then click OK.
- Connect your cellphone to PC
- Choose File -> Connect
- Wait until the connection has made
Find Out the latest Update from this tool here