Move Installed Application to SDcard
Apps2SD is an application that allow you to move the installed application in android to SDcard. But not all application can move.
- Make sure that your device driver is already installed in your PC.
- You will need Android SDK, you can download it from official android site
- This is the minimal componets that you must install.
- HTC secret Code
- LG Secret Code
- Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530H)
- Root Asus Zenfone 5 Kitkat
- Convert Java(JAD/JAR) to APK
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- Delete google email account "Google Talk Authentication Failed" notification in android
- Samsung Secret Code
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy Young S6310
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery using Terminal Emulator
Do With Your own Risk!! Some tutorial may cause your mobilephone brick or damage.
Mobilecon is a smartphone blog dedicated to the smartphone and tablet, review and tweak. Hope you like it too.