Move Installed Application to SDcard
Apps2SD is an application that allow you to move the installed application in android to SDcard. But not all application can move.
- Make sure that your device driver is already installed in your PC.
- You will need Android SDK, you can download it from official android site
- This is the minimal componets that you must install.
How to move the unmove application to SDcard
- Go to setting -> applications -> development
- Make sure that USB Debbugging is already Check.
- Connect the device to PC
- Click windows start button, choose Run, type cmd
- at command prompt go to platform-tools in sdk-android-windows folder
note: change the drive letter with another driver where your android folder located.
- Just to make sure that the device is connect and recognize, type
- Next, we need to change the default install to SDcard, type
adb shell pm setInstallLocation 2
note: it`s case sensitive, make sure the big and small letter.
Now, the default install is move from Memory Internal to SDcard.
If the application is already installed, go to setting -> applications -> manage application.
How to set the default install back to device
Almost all steps is same with above, execpt the last step, type
adb shell pm setInstallLocation 0