Play Playstation One Games in Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
- Download and extract FPse for Android 0.11.zip
- Download and extract Bios PS one android.zip
Setting Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray for able play PSone games
- Go to your SDcard.
- Make a folder with name PSXoid.
- Inside Bios PS one android.zip extract folder you will see 4 bios file, copy those file and paste inside PSXoid.
- Install FPse for Android 0.11.apk and launch it.
- open system, change bios with “SCPH1001.BIN”.
- close the application
Now the xperia ray should able to play PSone games, PSone game must place in SDCARD/PSXoid/games. The game extention file must .bin, using power iso you can make PSone game .bin from their CD games