Remove android default applications using ADB
You don`t like the android default applications? just uninstall it.
Using ADB, remove the application that we don`t use or dislike can save more space for others.
Using this tutorial i assume that you already knew about ADB (read here for how to install ADB in windows 7)
- the android phone that already root
- Android SDK
- USB debugging mode enabled
How to uninstall default applications
- Find the directory where your android SDK located.(the default is in c:/android-sdk/platform-tools)
- At Windows, click start menu, choose run, type cmd
- In Command Prompt, type
this path can be change
- A notification for superuser access will show up in your android, just allow it.
- When $ become #, mean you are at root mode (escalated privilage).
- Next step, open application folder in andoid
# cd system/app
- Take a note and write down every applications path that you want to remove (uninstall)
- Now exit from your android, type
- For uninstall the applications, type this command
adb pull system/app/Applicationname.apk
change the bold text with application name
Do With Your Own Risk