Restore Contact From KIES to CyanogenMod 7
This is what you can do when the contact that already backup with CynogenMod 7 but cannot connect with KIES
- Open KIES
- Select Open contact file
- Check all contact then save as ..
- Change the file name from .spb to .vcf then save.
- Open windows explorer, go to PIMS folder
at default you can find it at My Document\Samsung\Kies\PIMS
- In PIMS folder, you`ll find .vcf files
- Copy all files inside PIMS folder
files inside, not PIMS folder!!
- Paste that file to contacts folder in SDcard
Just a new one if the folder doen`t exist.
- Now go to your android, open contact application.
- At menu select import/export, select import.